Your privacy is important to us. This Privacy Statement explains how Pets Online Store and affiliates collect, use, and share your personal information in connection with the website, product, or service that links to this statement.
What information do we collect?
We collect information you provide us in a variety of ways such as when you register on our site, fill out a form or give feedback. We may also ask you to provide other data including location, demographic information, profession, industry and preferred contact method. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name or e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
When you visit our website, we may collect certain information such as the type of device you use, your device’s IP address, operating system, usage information, the type of internet browser you use, browsing information, diagnostic information, attributes for photos, videos, music, documents, session summary and location information.
What do we use your information for? / How do we use the data?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
• To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
• To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
• To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other entity outside our affiliate networkfor any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
• To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates about your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
• To administer a contest, promotion, surveyor other site feature.
• To support our internal business operations such as audits, data analysis, research, campaigns, product improvement, advertisements, transactions, etc.
• To comply with the law and legal obligations including to respond to request or order from competent court, authority or regulator.
• To detect and prevent fraud and abuse to ensure security and protection of all customers and the company, to identify you and authenticate your access to our service.
How do we protect your information?
The security of your personal information is important to us. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your information. Access to your personal information is restricted to prevent unauthorized access, misuse or modification, and is only permitted among our employees and agents on need basis. We may request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you or before we process your other requests. However, please note that no method of transmission over the internet or the method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
You can remove or reject cookies using your device or browser settings, but in some cases doing so may affect your ability to use our products and services.
If you want to know more about the cookies, here are some useful resources that provide detailed information about the types of cookies, how they are used, and how you can manage your cookie preferences: www.allaboutcookies.org.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We make certain information available to strategic partners that work with us. This includes trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. Personal information will only be shared by us with these companies to improve or provide our products, services and advertising; it will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes without your prior express consent.
It may be necessary, by law or as a result of legal process, litigation, or requests from public or governmental authorities within or outside of your country of residence, for us to disclose personal information. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Including a link on our site does not imply that we or our affiliates endorse the practices of the linked site.
Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
EU and Brazil’s Data Protection Laws
Demonstrating compliance and responsibility with the laws in force, we strictly comply with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Brazil’s Lei Geral de Proteção de Dados (LGPD). If you want to know more about the laws, here are some useful resources that provide detailed information: https://gdpr-info.eu/ and https://gdpr.eu/gdpr-vs-lgpd/ . However, if you have an inquiry regarding our privacy practices in relation to these legislations, we encourage you to contact us.
Use of site by children
Our services are intended for individuals over eighteen (18) years of age. We do not target children and do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of eighteen (18). When a user discloses personal information on our services, that user is representing to us that he or she is at least eighteen (18) years of age.
We retain your personal information for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the required purposes outlined in this Privacy Statement, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
Online Privacy Statement Only
This online privacy statement applies only to information collected through our website and not to information collected offline.
By using our site, you consent to our privacy statement. You also have given us consent to process your personal information for specified purposes such as to provide our services and other items requested by you.
Changes to Our Privacy Statement
We may periodically change this Privacy Statement to keep pace with new technologies, regulatory requirements and industry practices. We reserve the right to amend the Privacy Statement at any time, for any reason, and without notice to you other than the posting of the updated Privacy Statement on our services. You should check our services frequently to see the current Privacy Statement that is in effect and any changes that may have been made to it. Your continued use of our products and services after the effective date of Privacy statement means that you accept the revised statement. This statement is updated as of April 2020.
If there are any questions or concerns regarding this privacy statement, you may contact us at email@example.com.